Monday, April 6, 2009

About Customer Service

Hello, this is John Hentges. I am the primary technical support contact here at ACCES. More than 80% of all customer support calls and emails start with me, at my desk.

I have been with ACCES for more than twenty years, and, in addition to my work supporting you, I also manage the Software R&D lab, and write all the firmware for our products.

That's right! When you call for Technical support, you speak with an actual developer with over twenty years experience working with our products.

--And, for when a question comes in that's a little more hardware oriented than I feel I can handle, I have a team of hardware engineers with more than 121 years combined experience here at ACCES available to answer your questions.

Real service, real support.